BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"HIGH SCHOOL LIFE"

High school education seems to be one of the segments in education that many students enjoy. They can get along with good friends, play more games and explore new ideologies. However, some of them do not actually realize that the instructional mediums in high school are more demanding and thus need to have a counterpart effort coming from the students.
The subject TLE!!! I have learned many things about it specialy about computers, accounting, the history of word processing, history of computers, making a ledger and so many more.
When I still in grade school I do not have any knowledge about internet and computers till I went to high school I have learned a lot. This school year our topic focuses on the internet and OMG! I love it!! This wonderful world of internet make me amaze. Now I know how to create blog and to customize it!!!
Thank God for our teachers who relly stribe hard to be able to teach us very well!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!

0 comments: