BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

MY DREAM MY FUTURE

The dream is the small hidden door in the deepest and most intimate sanctum of the soul, which opens to that primeval cosmic night that was soul long before there was conscious ego and will be soul far beyond what a conscious ego could ever rea
Life is like a road where there are loops and bumps that we called problems. But if we dream for our future we can pass all this problems and have a successful life.
In my four years stay at ISNHS i learn a lot of things. Now that parting time is near I would like to thank my school, friends, classmates teachers, parents for having my high school life very colourful and significant to me. We may choose different directions that we become and we also follow our dreams. My only dream is to graduate successfully in my chosen field, nursing and to have a happy life.
For now we may say goodbye to each other but I hope that we may see each other again.
Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living.

0 comments: